If you are not married, make a pledge to yourself: Never date a Feminist…
Columnist Suzanne Venker explains to Feminist women “Why men won’t marry you.” Here’s the short answer:
A man expects to care for his wife in a certain way and he expects his wife to care for him in a certain way. Those ways are different.
If women can do everything men can do (they can’t), then the deal is off. The only thing left on the table is sex and babies, and both of those can be had without marriage.
Check the American stats: most people have non-marital sex and most children are born out of wedlock. Thanks a lot Feminism! Why would a man buy milk when the cows believe they are “empowered” by giving away free milk every weekend?
Feminism is the belief that the female sex is universally (meaning each and every woman) most happy, liberated, and fulfilled outside of the traditional (and biological) role of wife and mother. They claim that Feminism is about equality, but it’s not. Rather, Feminism is about transforming the definition of femina in light of technological advances that allow for sexual intercourse to be separated from the conception of babies.
Most women below the age of 30 in America are in infected by Feminism. Feminist catechesis begins in cartoons and continues through college. It takes careful parenting and moral awareness to escape adolescence without the taint of Feminism.
So if you want to be happily married, discern women carefully. Being pretty, young, and Christian is not enough. She may be the most beautiful woman that you have ever seen, but turn away if you encounter any of the following:
- “I am a strong independent woman.”
- “My career comes first.”
- “I don’t want to be ‘just a mom.‘”
- “I’m not a bra-burning Feminist, but I do think Feminism has been a good thing.” (This is akin to the argument: “Planned Parenthood does some good things so let’s not condemn it.”)
- She scorns films that aren’t Bechdel-approved.
- She insists on paying her half of the tab.
- She looks down on courtesies that you provide, such as opening the door, driving, and paying, as insults.
- She advocates government policies that promote sterilization, Planned Parenthood, no-fault divorce, slut-walks, women’s reproductive rights, etc.
- Profuse profanity. Every Feminist I have ever met has been generous with profanity. They love dropping the f-bomb, in particular. I suspect Feminists believe that this is “empowering” or makes them “like one of the guys.” In reality, it’s ugly and degrading.
- She shows annoyance around babies or small children.
- She makes fun of her father by mocking him.
- She frequently uses the word “patriarchy,” but she is not referring to the bishops of Antioch, Moscow, or Constantinople.
Marriage lasts for decades and it is not always easy. Feminism at its core is anti-motherhood and anti-matrimony. If you want to avoid heartache, arguments, cuckoldry, a sexless marriage, and/or divorce, do not waste your heart on a Feminist. Look for feminine, not Feminist.
Leave a comment below to share your thoughts or experience with Feminists:
On this topic, check out the book by Phyllis Schlafly and her co-author Suzanne Venker (cited above): The Flipside of Feminism: What Conservative Women Know – And Men Can’t Say,